We’re looking for energetic ‘doers’ with a passion for travel and the drive to consistently go above and beyond for our clients. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you:
Join the Team
All Roads North is a luxury travel company that plans extraordinary American road trips. With each journey custom designed from the ground up by a specialist, a handpicked collection of the finest hotels, and insider experiences brought to life by local guides, we’ve taken the quintessential American journey to a new level. We are growing fast, and have recently been featured in numerous luxury publications including Vogue, The Financial Times, and Town & Country.
We’re looking for a trip development and planning intern with a passion for road trips, adventure, and luxury travel. It’s a great opportunity for someone wanting to gain first hand luxury travel and tour operator experience, at the same time as getting under the hood of a startup. The intern will help design and organize exceptional road trip itineraries for our clients, as well as helping develop new partnerships and sales channels with other travel organizations .
- Help writing original, appealing itinerary proposals for our clients
- Work with our suppliers (hotels, guides, logistics providers etc) to implement client trips.
- Help producing pre-trip documentation for clients
- Help with our business development efforts, including researching potential partnerships with travel agents, concierge services, and other 3rd parties
- Passion for U.S. travel and familiarity with some of our destinations
- Must have excellent grammar and exceptional written skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Experience designing elegant, eye catching documents a plus
- Web-savvy with a proficiency in everyday office tools (knowledge of Google Sheets & Docs a plus)
- Candidate should be ok using their own laptop
- This is an unpaid internship, but college credits can be arranged
- All Roads North is based in Venice, CA but this is a remote position that can be done from anywhere in the U.S.
- Hours: Can be flexible but ideally 15-25 hours per week, for at least 3 months
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include any specific destination knowledge, a brief description (250 words) of your favorite road trip, and links/copies of any creative writing samples.